User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our beloved Parakeet / Bundgee Candy

Parrots

Lovebirds: Rio, Mango, , Boo , Pumpkin & Apples Parakeet / Budgies: Cotton & Lemon

Our beloved Parakeet / Bundgee Candy

Wingman and I are sadden tonight. Our female parakeet Candy will not make it through the night. She has been acting different lately and tonight she was lying in the bottom of the cage.

I am sadden to edit my post. Our Candy died tonight.
    Last edited by winglady; 01-27-2016 at 04:29 AM.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Oh that is bad news. Our thoughts are with you both, and with little Cotton as well.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    What terribly sad news... I'm so sorry. Condolences to you and your family
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I am so very sorry for your loss of Candy.
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    It really hurts when one of our birds leaves to the Rainbow Bridge. I am truly sorry.

I hope little Cotton will be OK.
    Last edited by spiritbird; 01-27-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Parrots

Yellow shouldered Amazon, Salty
    So sorry for your loss. I had a dream last nite that my parrot died ( not Salty, but an all black one ). THis big strong pirate woke up sobbing. Really sorry for you.
    HI , I am Salty, a yellow shouldered Amazon, hatched June 15, 2015. I will be a pirate someday, just like my daddy!

7. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (01-27-2016)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Very sorry to hear.
    "Ivo"

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    That's terrible..when we lost our budgies...it was a big deal..they had been part of our family for 12 years..so they were old as budgies go...great little birds with lots of attitude...

Sorry for your loss..

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh how hard it is to lose a family member. I too am sadden by the loss of little Candy. She will always be in your hearts.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Thank you all for your kind thought's I had to take a little break but am now back... Will be posting some baby pics again soon due to Rio and Mango having a clutch of 7 eggs now so any day now baby Bird pics!!!

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-02-2016), spiritbird (02-02-2016)