User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex and his new ring :D

Parrots

Alex the alexandrine, Yuki the Alexandrine, Crumbs the Maroon bellied conure

Wink Alex and his new ring :D

Here is Alex a month and a half ago. Alex is on the left.

Alex a couple of weeks ago

This is alex today

These photos were taken inside, it was just before his bed time. So the flash makes him look dull. He was also trying to kill my sisters camera.

Alex after a bath. On our playground. Haha yea we have a playground. It's not put together. My mum owns 3 childcare centres and it is going to be put up in one soon. : p

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Honesty (05-11-2013), Kalidasa (05-11-2013), keepsmiling (05-11-2013), Mare (05-14-2013), Pinkbirdy (05-11-2013), roxynoodle (05-16-2013)

Parrots

Red Fronted Macaw~Holly, Hawk-Headed Parrots~ Cochise & Yuna, Black Capped Conure~Elfe, Softbills- Green Aracari~Pico, American Singer Canary~Kismet, Blue Naped Mousebird~Gryphon
    Wow he looks stunning sporting his new ring!
    keep smiling

Akita/lab~Heartly, Netherlands Dwarf Bunny~Elliot, Fancy Goldfish & Loaches

4. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-11-2013)

Parrots

1green cheek conure (Nika) 2 budgies (gadget and Diego)
    He's so healthy and adorable...mine hates being photo'd as well, so I recognize that look in his eyes!

6. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-11-2013)

Alex is stunning

8. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-11-2013)

Parrots

Alex the alexandrine, Yuki the Alexandrine, Crumbs the Maroon bellied conure
    Thank you all
    He has changed over the two years ive owned him He was abused at his last home and was on a sun flower see diet
    Haha yea he isn't a camera boy, but my other alexandrines are Alex would kill the camera if he had the chance. He looks so blue in these photos. Well up close he is very blue.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Such a beautiful bird! When I read the title of this post, I assumed you were talking about a leg band. I know next to nothing about birds, besides the ones I have, and am learning something new everyday, thanks!

11. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-19-2013)

Parrots

1 ALEXANDRINE KOSH 1 INDIAN RINGNECK MERLIN 1 PEARLY CONURE STEEL 1 SUN CONURE ZAK 1 GREENCHEEKED CONURE PEARL 1 GREENCHEEKED CONURE JADE 1 CRIMSON BELLIED CONURE RUBY
    Don't they look smart with the black band. Our Kosh only had a faint shading when we had him as a baby and he now 3 years along has a really handsome collared ring. I find Alexandrine males are very gentle creatures.
    Alex is very handsome now and you can see he thinks so as well.

13. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-19-2013)

Parrots

Greys Sam and Neka Goffins Eddie and Snow Eclectus Juliette Sennie Bella Budgie Bubbles GCC Landon
    Just beautiful!

15. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-19-2013)

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Such a beautiful bird! When I read the title of this post, I assumed you were talking about a leg band. I know next to nothing about birds, besides the ones I have, and am learning something new everyday, thanks!
    Male birds of this family (Alexandrines and IRNs and I think some others like Mustache Parakeets) get the band around their neck when they reach adulthood.

He is adorable and so beautiful! I love his big beak!

17. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-17-2013)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I came thinking I was gonna see an Alex on a atom or a swing ring or something lol! Then I was like oh his ring on his neck.... Looks amazing he is becoming a MAN.

19. The following 2 users like this post:

Ashleigh (05-19-2013), Mare (05-17-2013)