User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New baby bird

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon

New baby bird

I looked in Rio's breeder box today and the number 3 egg hatched ! Naked Bird doing great. Will post pics soon.

2. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (01-07-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Is there a viable number 1 and 2 egg? Guess you need a winter name now. Thinking of Aspen, Burr, Cider and Frosty. Aurora, Berry, Timber.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Good names and yes I marked all the eggs 1 - 4 !!!!

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (01-08-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Yay new babies to watch grow!

Parrots

Lovebirds: Rio, Mango, , Boo , Pumpkin & Apples Parakeet / Budgies: Cotton & Lemon
    I am sad to announce that our new baby didn't make it. It lived about 2 days. He was cold the first day, but breathing and Charlie was able to warm it up and it started chirping. We thought it was going to make it, but when he checked the next day, it had died. We are still hopeful that the other 3 eggs will hatch.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Sad but things like this usually happen for a reason. Do you think Rio is not interested in them?

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I'm so sorry. That must have been really hard.
    Rosie & Kendra

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    That's sad news. I'm very sorry.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

I checked the other eggs still no new babies ? I also held them in front of a light but they looked solid inside no liquid so really do not know yet if they are fertile or not yet!....

Nobility Member

Parrots

At this point you would have seen some blood vessels or formations inside the eggs. Now would be the time to give her the dummy eggs if you had any and separate her from the Mango so not more eggs. At least that is how I would do it.

13. The following user likes this post:

wingman (01-12-2016)