User Tag List

Thread: Look how cute Nash is :D

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash

Cool Look how cute Nash is :D

Here's my little baby, he's about 8 months old I believe, I got him on June 22 this year so I just kind of guestimated. Just got his sample sent in for DNA testing, so we actually don't know he is a 'he', but if he ends up being a girl he'll need a new name :P

He and I are kind of on a bad foot right now because of some simple mistakes I could have prevented, but had to act before he got himself hurt, and how he thinks poorly of my hand and me, so will bite often, but I hope to be back on track with him and I being best buds again.

Here he is the day I got him:

Here's him somewhere in October:

Here's him Christmas day:

He isn't necessarily in bad feather although it may look it, he is just molting right now and growing out some wings so he can fly!! But I am worried about him being in bad feather just in general though.. I don't know what to do really. When I am gone at school and work my dad will get him out sometimes, but I feel like that isn't enough and he is just stressed a-lot. How do I help with this?

2. The following 5 users like this post:

kendrafitz (12-29-2015), Lady (12-30-2015), PlaxMacaws (12-30-2015), Sucre (01-30-2016), wingman (01-12-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    My birds feather growth and appearance really improved with a product on Amazon called Featheriffic.

4. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (12-29-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Hi, Savannah! Welcome, to our forum! Nash is a beauty! It sucks that wings are clipped so short. I personally think that it makes a bird very insecure and therefore, nippy..especially, a bird in a new home. Let us know of any name changes!

Parrots

Thank you both for the tips and compliments!! I will definitely look up that product and see what it's all about, and Mare, I will for sure let you all know(:

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    What a cutie!!!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Aww, he is very sweet. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Yep, he's a cute and pretty little guy (or gal)
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

haha thanks!! I think so too(: