User Tag List

Thread: TNT Bird Toys

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

TNT Bird Toys

I really think the safest and most fun toys for the birds are made here. I try to get photos so you can see what I mean. There is not one part of these toys that are made in China. A member of another forum makes them herself, totally USA. Here are Kobe and Tango enjoying one of their toys I got during the 20% off sale a month or two ago.

http://www.tntbirdtoys.com/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	3525

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-22-2015), kendrafitz (12-23-2015), Lady (12-22-2015), Mare (03-15-2016), mdg1109 (03-15-2016), wingman (12-22-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    This one is for large birds and its called "The Mother Load"

Attachment 3527

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Blue cuties!!!

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (12-22-2015)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Filmstars - they love the attention from the lens. Lovely picture.
    Oh, and the toy looks fab as well.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

7. The following 2 users like this post:

mdg1109 (03-16-2016), spiritbird (12-23-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thanks. It's rare for them to be apart.

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Thank you for posting their link, it is on my to do list to order more toys today!

10. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-15-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

The lady that makes them is Jen. She has several Major Mitchel cockatoos and Linnies of course. I know you will like her toys and so will your feathered children.

12. The following user likes this post:

mdg1109 (03-16-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    I browsed TNT's site, and I do like her toys. I only got to spend a few minutes then had to get the kids out the door to school.

Toy shopping got moved to the to-do list for tomorrow (much to Charlies dismay I am sure but thankfully he is unaware lol).

14. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-16-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Look at the toy alien lots of legs and carousel in the medium toys. Charlie may be interested.