User Tag List

Thread: HUGE Chicago area event

Parrots

Teka the Red Lored Amazon. . . Ruthie the Ruby Macaw.

HUGE Chicago area event

TASC is hosting the Midwest Bird Expo near Chicago this Saturday. I personally have not yet been to this. But everyone I know says its huge. Here is a link for more info.

http://www.midwestbirdexpo.com/

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    Yeah I was supposed to go, but with my new dog in the house, I had to cancel. She is having aggression issues with some strangers. I couldn't leave her at home with my uncle who was going to pet sit because she doesn't like him. I was worried if I took her with me that she might not like one of my roommates at the hotel, or could bark at others she hears in the hotel and get me kicked out

Parrots

These are from the show today. It was HUGE! There had a few large "rooms". The photos were taken in the last 30 min of the show, the place was pretty cleaned out by then.

We got so much stuff for such great prices. I had no clue venders were going to be there from all over the country.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Jenna (05-12-2013), roxynoodle (05-12-2013)

Parrots

Here is a small amount of what we got today. The rest are already in their cages. That stand is 4.5 feet tall and was $120. We are VERY happy with that. We will start working with the flight harness in the morning. At least getting them used to seeing it.