User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading video from an Ipad?

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.

Uploading video from an Ipad?

I asked Margaret to upload a video of Casper and she got all girly about it. So I suggested she emailed the video to me and I would upload it. She liked this idea. The trouble is it doesn't work - the emailing of videos from an Ipad to a pc that is.
    So I now have to persuade her that uploading a video from an Ipad is easy. Is it? I have never used one.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (11-30-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Sorry cannot help. I think Ipads are very confusing devices. Good luck

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I usually upload the video from an iPad or phone to YouTube. Then attach from YouTube.
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

She tried uploading to Utube but apparently she isn't herself today. Password conundrum.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Attaching a media file (video or otherwise) to an email should work, regardless of the device. But I don't use Apple devices so I'm unfamiliar with possible procedure variations. Simply uploading the video file to YouTube or another media hosting site is probably the simplest solution. Best of luck!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-29-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Well when it is all figured out I'm sure it will be fun to watch , Casper is such a character.

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-29-2015), kendrafitz (11-28-2015), plax (11-29-2015)

Parrots

Perhaps tomorrow we will try an upload to my flickr gallery.

11. The following user likes this post:

plax (11-29-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I feel your pain! I've tried to download (upload?) videos to YouTube so's I could post on PP. Let me know when you figure it out

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Any luck with the upload?
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

Sorry, bad day yesterday, family problems. My advice to all is: Never have children... or parents. Just shelter a parrot in need. Life will be far less complicated.
    Wedding anniversary today, 42 years!