User Tag List

Thread: Ipads

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.

Ipads

Margaret likes to do jigsaws on her Ipad and Casper likes to sit on her shoulder and watch the picture gradually appearing. It keeps them both quiet for a while.
    Casper has found that if he climbs down to Margarets lap he can move the pieces around the screen with his tongue. Has anyone got a computer savvy African Grey that can actually do the puzzles?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (11-14-2015), wingman (11-15-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    That is really cute. You must have the one and only puzzle loving bird.

4. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-14-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    That is seriously cute! . I'm wondering, though.. are you suggesting that an African Grey may be smarter than say... Mi Amigo..?..hmmmm? Amigo would end the game in an instant, chunk out the IPad and call himself the winner!

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-14-2015), spiritbird (11-14-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    So now we have a new PP game called Ipad Chunk!

8. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-14-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I'm not finding Lady to have much interest in electronic devices. She always stops on a dime when I press the record button on my android phone when I want to catch her doing something cute. She will listen to bird sounds from videos on u tube but I don't really know if she watches, she only peeks toward the screen every now and then.

10. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-15-2015)