User Tag List

Thread: Sleep Soundly, Bella

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2

Sleep Soundly, Bella

It is with a very heavy heart, that I share the news that my beautiful Bellatrix has passed away.

As I came in to put my babies to bed on Friday night, I found Bella in the corner of her cage. When I picked her up, she was alive, but barely. I picked her up, and got to tell her how much I loved her before she stiffened, and passed away.

Bellatrix was such a pretty and funny lady. Although she didn't like to be held, she was a joy to watch. Her funny little antics, and watching her gracefully fly around my room are things that I will never forget. She was also the last member I had from my original flock of budgies, which breaks my heart even more.

I feel terrible for Dobby. He has never been without a flock mate. He was raised with his siblings, went through his quarantine with Devynn, and then joined Bella and Hermione. After Hermione passed away, he strongly bonded with Bella, and they became a close pair. It breaks my heart that he is alone.

Sleep soundly, my Bellaboo. I will love you always.

2011 - October 30th 2015

"Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Maddy I am so very sorry she is gone. How old was she? I hope her pal is Ok.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    So very sorry Maddy Bella is in Heaven eating all the millet she wants!!!!!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I too am sorry for your loss. I hope in time you will find peace knowing she was a happy girl who has now been released into eternal happiness. She will always be alive in your heart and all the wonderful memories you have made with her.
    That is a lovely pic of her, thanks for sharing it with us.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I'm so sorry Maddy.
    Rosie & Kendra

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Your loss of Bella is so sad, Maddy. Condolences to you. She was clearly a very cherished family member who will be missed terribly. I'm sorry
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

So sorry for your and Dobby's loss

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Ohh..I'm so sorry, Maddy! I know how much you love your little budgies, I hope Dobby doesn't have too tough of a grieve, poor babies