User Tag List

Thread: Favourite Juice of Indian Ringneck

Favourite Juice of Indian Ringneck

My indian ringneck parrot takes Fresh Orange juice every day, whenever i missed this in breakfast it behave very angrily and dont eat anything all the day.
    How to rid on this solution

Can anybody guide me some great tips to rid on this problem

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I suggest switching to carrot juice. My vet told me orange juice has too much citrus for a bird's GI system. What is your birds name? Can you describe what your bird is doing to make you think he is angry? Orange slices is better for then to nibble at, Apple or carrot Juice is better for drink, less acid. But they do need fresh water - always.

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Most low or no added sugar juice does the trick.We often add mixed berry or banana/mango or any fruit juice.Just try and avoid the added sugar
    "Ivo"

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-03-2017), Lady (06-03-2017), Quakerella (06-04-2017)