User Tag List

Thread: Cockatoo flew away in Boston

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!

Cockatoo flew away in Boston

This is so sad. Poor little Dino. I can't tell if he's a bare eyed or a goffins?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/201...4iK/story.html

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (10-17-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Poor Dino!
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh my goodness. This man should call around to find a local bird club. They would find a way to rescue the bird.

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (10-17-2015), PeachyDoll (10-16-2015)

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    Great idea Dianne!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    How do they know it's name is Dino? Is Shawna his owner? I suppose the owner would have to pay those thousands of dollars of damage to the house. Oh boy, this isn't good. I sure hope it turns out better than it sounds atm.
    Makes me wonder if their insurance would pay for the damages?

8. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (10-17-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Poor, Dino . I must say, he's living the life, though! He needs to definitely be caught before winter, a local bird club is a great idea, Dianne.

10. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (10-18-2015)

Parrots

It looks like some bird rescuers have tried to lure Dino with nuts and food. No luck in capturing him yet.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I'm glad they don't charge that much for minor repairs to your house here!
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Dino has been captured and returned to his owner! I was listening to the video piece and giggled when the reporter said he'll return home to enjoy his favorite show Sponge Bob. That is Rosie's favorite cartoon as well, unfortunately. Right after that Rosie who is still in bed and covered started laughing her burdie butt off. We like Sponge Bob to drive you humans crazy. Muhahaha

How did they finally get him? Waffled filled peanut butter, his fav food.

14. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (10-24-2015), kendrafitz (10-24-2015), Lady (10-25-2015), spiritbird (10-24-2015), Sucre (03-09-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Silly Rosie, snickering under cover like you wouldn't know it was her . Peanut butter on waffles huh, nah, she can have that I'll stick to banana bread.