User Tag List

Thread: Anyone Interested?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Anyone Interested?

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (10-03-2015), tropics1989 (10-03-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Wow! That looks like an awesome learning experience!

That is my husband's birthday, so I am out. But I can't wait to hear all about it.
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (10-03-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh how cool. I'm interested but will have to talk to the hubby about it as the time gets closer. Perhaps in February, since it says after March registration would cost more. I think that would be okay time to book a room?

6. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (10-03-2015)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    I wish I could but Chattanooga TN is a long drive lol

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I understand Southwest has some reasonable flights. I was going but not now. A person on another forum offered to help out with expenses and even pick me up and she was coming from MO. That is much too far for driving. I simply cannot justify spending any money on this.

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    This is the type of event that would be a great place to promote PP if anyone were going.

10. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (10-04-2015), spiritbird (10-04-2015)