User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-bird food..I've made recently..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!

Non-bird food..I've made recently..

I have many veg-heads in my life and found this recipe on Pinterest..it is AMAZING, vegan, G/F and so easy to make! It's made with quinoa, not rice, there is avocado, carrot, cucumber and greens..sushi roll

If I left out the avocado, I bet my birds would love it!
    Last edited by Mare; 09-22-2015 at 02:54 AM.

2. The following 5 users like this post:

kendrafitz (09-22-2015), Lady (09-22-2015), lolsavannahh (03-13-2016), mdg1109 (03-14-2016), PeachyDoll (09-22-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Spicy, chicken pot stickers..these I made for me . Although..Sassy kind of liked them, too!

4. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (09-22-2015), Lady (09-22-2015), lolsavannahh (03-13-2016), PeachyDoll (09-22-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Anybody want to share what they like to cook?...come on..

Yum! I love food, I'm a chef by trade, I like to create, experiment, and just have fun. Those Nori rolls look fabulous!!

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (09-22-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

That's awesome you are a chef, Birdbabe! Do you enjoy it? I love to cook, I watch cooking channels and always thought if I had it to do over again..would go to culinary school.

My husband was visiting a bachelor friend of his, a while back, and was complaining, to him, about me watching a lot of cooking channel. His friend asks, "well, does she cook?", hubs says, "yes, she's a wonderful cook", friends says.."then what the f**k are you complaining about?!" Friend was making a PB&J at the time.. True story, Tim related it to me and has never complained since

Ok, so Birdbabe, what do you love to make..your favorite dish to make and eat?
    Last edited by Mare; 09-22-2015 at 03:42 AM.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (09-22-2015), mdg1109 (03-14-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Yup I will be right over. Do you have an extra bedroom? Love pot stickers but never thought of making them. Will you share your secret?

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (09-22-2015), mdg1109 (03-14-2016)

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    Oh Mare those look delicious and I think I spot some sambal oelek on the potstickers, I have a yummy potstickers dip.

1/4 cup soy
    1/8 cup rice wine vinegar
    splash of toasted sesame oil
    1/4 tsp sambal oelek
    minced ginger to taste and fresh slivered green onions

I make the Ming Tsai's veggie potstickers - so good

We needed a recipe thread!

13. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (09-22-2015), Mare (09-22-2015), spiritbird (09-22-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I am not a girl who likes to cook. But I am enjoying this thread. I may end up becoming inspired to make something. Everything looks/sounds so yummy!!

I do like to bake though. Went apple picking yesterday and made a pie last night. Yummy!
    Rosie & Kendra

15. The following user likes this post:

Mare (09-22-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Please what issambal oelek ?

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    Dianne, it is a ground chili paste that comes in a plastic or glass jar. I always keep a jar in my fridge. It has the pulp and the seeds of the chilis. You can throw it in stir frys for some heat and sauces and dips.

18. The following user likes this post:

Mare (09-22-2015)