User Tag List

Thread: a question

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon

a question

My wife ..Missy looked in on our birds and shouted that mango was nailing Rio! They were just on the top of the cage just going to town!
    so now do I need to fix a breeder box for my lovebirds????

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Your choice. You can do it now or when she begins to lay eggs. I would put box in now. Is Rio ready? I mean nutritionally. Do you want baby lovies or will you just let them go through the motions? Are dummy eggs at the ready?

I just took nesting box out of the cage. No interest by either bird. They had it for2 weeks.

Are you excited or nervous like I was? So much can go wrong for first time parents.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Charlie did you place a box for the Lovies? Do you still have the budgies Cotton and Candy?