User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dangerous Hook

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Since I only buy bird items on TNT now all hooks are sturdy and safe. Got a sale on the store and the bonus in the box was a very safe looking bell. My birds are testing it for the owner. I bet you cannot find a SS safe bell in a pet store.

When I first started making my toys it was so important to me to find safe parts, I'm glad I found a supplier I can trust.
    Penny Sebring | Kiki's Castle
    www.kikiscastle.com
    penny@kikiscastle.com

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Yes that is important. Can you share photos of the toys you make in the toy forum?

Parrots

Yellow shouldered Amazon, Salty
    Do not trust anything that comes from China. Trust me. I am over there in the industrial manufacturing area around Shenzhen twice a year, and that's to make sure that our manufacturers do not cut corners. Honestly in China cutting a corner is not considered something evil or bad, it makes the manufacturer just a smarter businessman. A whole different mental mindset.
    HI , I am Salty, a yellow shouldered Amazon, hatched June 15, 2015. I will be a pirate someday, just like my daddy!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Goodness Dianne, I'm glad you noticed Kobe and he is ok.
    There is quite a bit of a challenge for us when we purchase items for our birds. It is always a good idea to watch them when they are playing with anything new or something they've had around their cage for a bit. At a certain point there are toys I almost hate to toss but if I feel she may get hurt in some way if she destroys it any further I just have to toss it.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Yes that is important. Can you share photos of the toys you make in the toy forum?
    I sure can! I'm even putting a few more designs online tonight. I'm excited to share them in the toy forum.
    Penny Sebring | Kiki's Castle
    www.kikiscastle.com
    penny@kikiscastle.com