User Tag List

Thread: Anyone from Seattle know of african grey breeders?

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus

Anyone from Seattle know of african grey breeders?

Hello all,
    We are in Canada and although we breed greys,we don't send them across borders.Someone in the Seattle area has contacted us looking for a reputable breeder in their area,I had recommended a shelter in the area,but was also looking to anyone here to see if they know of any reputable breeders in the surrounding area I could put in contact with this person.Any help is appreciated.
    "Ivo"

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Sorry I do not. Only in Florida and she does ship.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I'm sorta like..Yikes/Ugh!! Why would someone want a new baby bird to raise for forty to eighty years? I know there are exceptions..I'm not one of them but..could you stear them to adoption?

4. The following user likes this post:

PeachyDoll (08-30-2015)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    I have directed them towards a rescueme shelter not far from there.However everyone has their own thoughts on what sort of companion bird fits their lifestyle and wishes, so I just try to point them away from the tons of people out there waiting to rip them off.If the breeder in Florida is reputable do you have a web address?
    "Ivo"

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Her name is Jean Patterson and she has been breeding greys for a long time. http://www.africanqueenaviaries.com/

Parrots

Thank you
    "Ivo"

8. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-30-2015)