User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panda Cam - So Exciting

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Panda Cam - So Exciting

Its so much fun to peak in on her. The site is busy but eventually you will get to see her eat, sleep and interact with the babies.

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/We...iant-panda.cfm

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Mare (08-26-2015), PeachyDoll (08-26-2015), wingman (08-27-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    By the way she has twins. The keepers have learned to give one twin baby to her at a time for individual attention. The babies do better that way.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Panda's are awesome and to get to see them grow is nice too.

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-26-2015)

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    My internet is sketchy, every time I've tried to click on your link it doesn't do anything

I'll keep trying!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I caught mama dozing, no babies right now. She moved to change position and a little mouse came running out from under her! The mouse doesn't seem afraid, it moved right back up to her!

Nobility Member

Parrots

She stopped feeding the smaller baby for unknown reason. Baby is being bottle fed.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Aww..that's too bad, Dianne . Sorry to hear this..

10. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-26-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Humm, maybe it's evening time there. She sure has a small space to sleep in. I saw a mouse too, ewww!

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    The second-born panda cub born to Mei Xiang died at the Smithsonian National Zoo. The cub went into cardiac arrest and the workers were unable to revive him. The larger cub, born first, appears to be strong and healthy.

Nobility Member

Parrots

That is so sad. Even in the bird world the last chick born (smaller one) may not make it. Mom must have known it would happen when she stopped feeding the baby.