User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay Grey Bird (:

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Grey Bird looks entirely at ease in your photos, Maddy. I know what a great feeling it is to be accepted by a new bird. Especially when the bird has been through a difficult past. Things can only get better between you and GB from here . Congrats!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-28-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Thanks!

When I hold GB, he grabs my fingers with his beak. He doesn't bite them, but just grabs them. Also, his nails are HORRIBLE. He needs them cut. I have so many scratches and tiny cuts on my arms and hands from them!
    Amigo is good about his nails being cut by me, Sassy not so much. Something I've learned, though, is when they hang on the bars of their cage..you can usually talk sweet things to them, get a grip on a nail and do a few clips! . Chip needs his done but I don't dare go there!

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Way to go Maddy