User Tag List

Thread: For all members interested in using our Games section and/or following posts therein

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

Exclamation For all members interested in using our Games section and/or following posts therein

I have excluded the Games section for regular members. Anyone can now opt into the Games section by going to Settings > My Account > Permission Groups. Once there, simply place a dot in the 'Join Group' circle and click the 'Join Group' button. You will then be able to see the Games section and see the posts therein (both in the subforum itself and in the activity blocks). Hopefully this will resolve our issue with games-related activity and those who may not be interested in games. All staff members will still be able to see and participate in the Games section and in its threads.

@94lt1 @jtbirds @spiritbird @Lady

2. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-24-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    This works fine!

Lady's and gents please check your PM's if you want picture descriptions to lead you to the games section.

@Merrick @Beanurita @zeus @Cedardave @wingman @Birdbabe @Zoo mom @colbon2 @Maddy

4. The following 2 users like this post:

plax (08-24-2015), spiritbird (08-24-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Good news all the way around! Thanks Tony.

6. The following user likes this post:

plax (08-24-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    That is perfect! Thanks Tony!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

8. The following user likes this post:

plax (08-25-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Games are still showing in postings.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Games are still showing in postings.
    That's because you're a Super Moderator, Dianne ...staff members need to be able to see all activity.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Works for me as well..

man..I am not a fan of these Tapatalk changes..I keep getting strange notifications from other forums...notifications that I shut off...I find that pretty I trusive that I have to shut them off again due to an app update...not referring to here...like on droid forums for example.....

12. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-26-2015)

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    man..I am not a fan of these Tapatalk changes..I keep getting strange notifications from other forums...notifications that I shut off...I find that pretty I trusive that I have to shut them off again due to an app update...not referring to here...like on droid forums for example.....
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm almost afraid to upgrade the tapatalk plugin anymore for fear of what unwelcome surprises it may bestow
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!