User Tag List

Thread: Technical Question

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Technical Question

Is it possible to separate all the games from the bird related postings? We could have games in the line where post from last day begins. Tony I do not want to make more work for you. There are so many games one must really search for bird related postings.
    Last edited by spiritbird; 08-23-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Is it possible to separate all the games from the bird related postings? We could have games in the line where post from last day begins. thanks and I do not want to make more work for you. There are so many games one must really search for bird related postings.
    Dianne: It can't be done as far as the date searches (which is what the "Posts From Last day" and the "Posts Since Last Visit" links in fact perform). But I have precluded the ability of any posts to the Games section from appearing in the "Recently Active Forum Threads" sidebar block. Here's an announcement thread that I posted about it: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/show...0121#post60121

I've also changed the number of activity instances shown in the block from 5 to 7.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

3. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-23-2015)