User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birds relaxing

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon

Cool Birds relaxing

Got the love birds out playing and they are chilling listening to native American flute music

2. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (08-18-2015), Lady (08-19-2015), Mare (08-20-2015), Mr Peepers (08-19-2015)

Mine like Italian opera. ...haha

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (08-19-2015), wingman (08-19-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Lady likes classical when she is relaxing, but I could be wrong, as I tend to be the one who picks the CD .

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (08-19-2015), wingman (08-19-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Thanks for this. I love the flute music from native America. @Birdbabe Have you heard the 3 male opera singers il Volo? They are a treat for the eyes and ears.

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    SPX usually shuts up when I play this song. Very rare, he usually enjoys screaming along to most music I play.

Chris Botti on trumpet is amazing.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

PeachyDoll (08-23-2015), spiritbird (08-20-2015)

Actually, we have tickets to see Andrea Bocelli this year in December, third time seeing him! He's fabulous!

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (08-21-2015), Mr Peepers (08-20-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Can I tag along?

13. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (08-21-2015), Mr Peepers (08-20-2015), wingman (08-20-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdbabe View Post
    Actually, we have tickets to see Andrea Bocelli this year in December, third time seeing him! He's fabulous!

Will you be seeing him in New York at Madison Square Garden?

My brother and I put money together and bought tickets for our Grandmother and 3 of our Aunts to go to December 9ths show. It's an early Christmas gift for the ladies to spend a few days in New York at a nice hotel go shopping, go for a nosh at the famous Russian Tea House and then attend a great concert!

No Nick, he's gonna be here in Pheonix. Me, hubby, mom and uncle are going...3 Wops ( me, mom, and uncle) and an Asian man ( hubby) ,,,,heehee. My hubby is kinda scared of my uncle, but they do like each other...Hey! Forgeddabouit!

16. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-21-2015)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbabe View Post
    No Nick, he's gonna be here in Pheonix. Me, hubby, mom and uncle are going...3 Wops ( me, mom, and uncle) and an Asian man ( hubby) ,,,,heehee. My hubby is kinda scared of my uncle, but they do like each other...Hey! Forgeddabouit!

Very nice! You and the family are all going, it makes it so much more fun when you go as a group.

He is an amazing performer I think I own every one of his CD's, and I wouldn't have known who he was if it wasn't for Carmela in the Soprano's pointing out "Con te Partiro," Andrea Bocelli's famous song playing in the background of the restaurant where they were eating.

Once I heard a few seconds of that song and I went looking for it found a whole lot more. WIN!

18. The following user likes this post:

Lady (08-21-2015)