User Tag List

Thread: try playing this for your birds

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon

try playing this for your birds

this seems to sooth the birds right down!!! I guess Delta wave music works on birds too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dN3...q2LcAL&index=1

2. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-16-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    I play a lot of this type of music/sound when I want to chill out and relax, SPX responds to it by not screaming at me!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    my kind of music I never thought I would like opera until I found the group Il Volo They sing magic and if you wath PBS tonight you will hear them. They are also on You tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1f6o1HQBvg

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (08-16-2015), wingman (08-16-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    I'm a huge fan of this artist/s ..... its a group of many different artists from all over the world who got together and created these amazing sounds.

Oystein Sevag

7. The following user likes this post:

wingman (08-16-2015)

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    i will ahve to try this when I get home. I am super curious now

Thanks Mr. Peepers (siggy)
    Rest in Peace... (Trixster) 03/17/2000​

9. The following user likes this post:

wingman (08-17-2015)