User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Linnie!

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Have you decided on a name yet?

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    No I am between these names...but maybe people wanna help me decide lol I might decide faster

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
    Nani (The name of Lilo's sister in Lilo and Stitch Movie)
    Stitch (name of Lilo's friend (Blue Alien) in Lilo and Stitch Movie)
    and Nala - (Female friend to Simba in the Lion King)

I am also open to other suggestions!

Thanks Mr. Peepers (siggy)
    Rest in Peace... (Trixster) 03/17/2000​

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peepers View Post
    YAY! I'm glad she's doing great. If she had her face in the soft food and is enjoying millet you may not need to feed her any formula, its really excellent the breeder offered to take her back if you need to give her additional feedings and its good you have formula for her.

I can't wait to see more pics of her. Lilo's going to be so happy with the little creamy coming to his life!
    I couldn't agree more. She is eating on her own I just made a new batch of birdy Mash as I will be feeding her twice a day Fresh veggies, pasta, rice etc.... I just tried to give her some formula on a spoon she wanted none of it and even like stuck her nose up at it and climbed over to the food dish and started eating that... if that isn't saying something I don't know what is lol it was like her scoffing at me for even trying I couldn't stop laughing lol

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (08-19-2015), Mr Peepers (08-17-2015)

Beautiful girlie.

6. The following user likes this post:

colbon2 (08-17-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Linnies need no encouragement to eat. I have not found a food mine would not eat.

The winners are apples and carrots.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

colbon2 (08-17-2015), Mr Peepers (08-17-2015)

Beautiful girlie.

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful girlie.

10. The following user likes this post:

colbon2 (08-17-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by colbon2 View Post

I couldn't agree more. She is eating on her own I just made a new batch of birdy Mash as I will be feeding her twice a day Fresh veggies, pasta, rice etc.... I just tried to give her some formula on a spoon she wanted none of it and even like stuck her nose up at it and climbed over to the food dish and started eating that... if that isn't saying something I don't know what is lol it was like her scoffing at me for even trying I couldn't stop laughing lol

I'm glad she's happily eating her fresh and mash.

I'm liking the name Stitch as it connects with your Lilo.

Parrots

I loved stitch but recently I am leaning towards Belle or Nani as Stitch might confuse people...

13. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-18-2015)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by colbon2 View Post
    I loved stitch but recently I am leaning towards Belle or Nani as Stitch might confuse people...

Okay then I vote for Belle.

Parrots

Thanks lol I really like the name Belle... It's my favorite disney Movie and Nani is also unique