User Tag List

Thread: I Got a Woody Bird Toys keeps a big beak busy

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!

I Got a Woody Bird Toys keeps a big beak busy

We just got a small order in and it is a hit like no other. I've never seen Rosie go bananas for a toy so quickly.

Here is the photo off their website.

http://www.igotawoodybirdtoys.com/st...ity_Block.html

I also got a small and medium foot toy version. She pulls out the smalls food colored balls and I put them back in afterwards if she hasn't destroyed them.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!!

2. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (08-05-2015), Mr Peepers (08-05-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Nice! Looks like a fun toy.

My Rosie doesn't like to play nicely with toys as much as grind them into teensy tiny pieces. Lol

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh how wonderful when we pick a toy they like. It looks like the colorful beads are wooden also. The cork sure wouldn't last long with Lady, then again, she likes to "pop" plastic pony beads so the wooden ones would probably not last to long either.

I'm about due to get her some new toys too, thanks for the link.

5. The following user likes this post:

PeachyDoll (08-08-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    I'm glad she like its so much and is having a good time, its great when a new toy is a hit.

7. The following user likes this post:

PeachyDoll (08-08-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Their toys are great. I have a couple that are in need of repair. My Linnies went crazy for them. The delivery fee is sometimes more than the toy. Ouch!