User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Making Bird Toys

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    @Mr Peepers,

How cool, they even state that they will give free seed pods (with your order) to try and grow Eucalyptus yourself

I know! I like that as well.

Some people live where the climate is perfect to start these plants outside and then move them in for the winter and they do well. I have a friend who grows plants for her budgies and she lives in London England, the weather there is pretty much like Toronto Canada's weather but she manages to get the plants growing well to give her a good crop to treat her birds.

2. The following user likes this post:

Lady (08-06-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I placed an order for the Euc leaves and sticks one time when I had the two budgies. They loved the sticks buy the leaves did not interest them at all. I may order some for the Linnies. http://eucproducts.com/ I took an old leather toy and added to it with what I had around the house. They have been playing with it some.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-05-2015)

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    I make my own toys but I have a store here in calgary there is also one in ontario as well it's called parrotdise perch they sell toy parts... I haven't taken any photos of my toys though

Thanks Mr. Peepers (siggy)
    Rest in Peace... (Trixster) 03/17/2000​

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (08-06-2015), spiritbird (08-06-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by colbon2 View Post
    I make my own toys but I have a store here in calgary there is also one in ontario as well it's called parrotdise perch they sell toy parts... I haven't taken any photos of my toys though

Take some pics next time you make a bunch of toys for your fidlettes, I'm sure others here would love to see then I know I will enjoy seeing them too.

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    I have some on a toy box I could pull out and take pictures of I feel like they look cheap though lol but my birdies love them. I do a lot with straws as I can't find straw toys anymore I can find everything but so I make a lot of straw toys. I am off tonight at 8pm so I will try to get that done tonight if I remember.

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (08-07-2015), Mr Peepers (08-07-2015), spiritbird (08-07-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    That would be great to see your toys, and don't worry how they look to us. It's like you said as long as your birds love them.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (08-07-2015), spiritbird (08-07-2015)

Parrots

okay here we go are you ready... i am an amateur so please be nice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	063.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	3152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	064.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	3153Click image for larger version. 

Name:	067.jpg 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	3154

13. The following 5 users like this post:

kendrafitz (08-07-2015), Lady (08-07-2015), Mr Peepers (08-07-2015), spiritbird (08-07-2015), Sucre (02-14-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by colbon2 View Post
    okay here we go are you ready... i am an amateur so please be nice

Name:	063.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	3152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	064.jpg 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	3153Click image for larger version. 

Name:	067.jpg 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	3154

I see Tico peaking at you and the camera, he approves of these cool toys!

Parrots

okay so here is more

Name:	070.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	3155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	071.jpg 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	3156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	072.jpg 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	3157

16. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (08-07-2015), Lady (08-07-2015), Mr Peepers (08-07-2015), spiritbird (08-07-2015)

Parrots

the colourfull ball on the green toy has almonds in it so it is also a foraging toy

18. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (04-22-2017), Mr Peepers (08-07-2015)