User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's Zoey my Rose Crown Conure

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by colbon2 View Post
    So I ran into a problem today. I saw this other rose crown conure at the pet store and wanted to just see it. Then I asked to pull her out and when hey did tHey noticed there was poop on he half tail she had so they said they would go clean her and come back. Well when they did they said they would have to keep her in the back as she had broken a tail feather and they needed to deal with it. She remind me of Zooey in the fact about the lost tail feathers and is desperately trying to grow them back. (Pictures attached). Now here is the problem I want this cute little conure but I am a student and really can't afford to add another bird to my flock honestly and I am aware of this. So I need you my beloved bird friends to help tell me no I can't do it....
    Thanks

Attachment 3142Attachment 3143

WALK AWAY NIKKI!

lol walk away.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Zoey is sooo cute. Just seeing how you can hold him is awesome. His colors are amazing!

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    Zoey ended up at the vet again today! she had 4 more bottom feathers pulled because they broke and she was bleeding. My poor girl cannot hold onto her feathers

Thanks Mr. Peepers (siggy)
    Rest in Peace... (Trixster) 03/17/2000​

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Come on little Zoey be well and happy. You are so very cute.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I am so sorry! Do you know what is causing her tail feathers to break? Poor Zoey!
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

1 Male Pacific Parrotlet Named: Tico 1 Female Rose Crown Conure Named: Zoey 1 Female Cobalt Lineolated Parakeet Named: Lilo 1 Female Creamino Lineolated Parakeet Named: Belle
    well this time it was just a matter of her fluttering off my finger and hitting my desk at a bad angle I haven't given her space to fall at all but she just freaked out about something and then i checked her and sure enough she broke one the others they pulled to just make sure there was no problems the other three were little tiny ones almost like fluff feathers.

Thanks Mr. Peepers (siggy)
    Rest in Peace... (Trixster) 03/17/2000​

7. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (08-13-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Poor Zoey, she does make you worry doesn't she. I hope she isn't too sore with her fall and loss of tail feathers. Hang in there Nikki I hope she gets better soon.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Aww Zoey, what's going on? You have to be more careful so mommy doesn't worry so much!!

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Sore butt or not, she's adorable
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

11. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-15-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Zoey is a cutie! So her feathers are breaking due to falls? Poor baby .

13. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-15-2015)