User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: yet another test thread

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    See? It doesn't work

I see that.

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    See? It doesn't work

I see that.

I did get an alert or notification when I added your names and tag'd you manually

plax Mr Peepers 08-02-2015 02:32 PM

PlaxMacaws Mr Peepers 08-02-2015 02:32 PM

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peepers View Post
    I see that.
    The only members who will be able to set active hash tags are those who are using plain black text (i.e., unformatted font)
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

The only members who will be able to set active hash tags are those who are using plain black text (i.e., unformatted font)

That's a shame.

Not many members here use the color text do they?

I like the black. (I'm now going to fix it back to regular settings)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peepers View Post
    That's a shame.

Not many members here use the color text do they?

I like the black. (I'm now going to fix it back to regular settings)
    Not many, but a few do. Unfortunately, for now it is simply: custom font = no submission of hash tags . They can click on and navigate from the hash tags others have set, though. Just no creation of any, themselves.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    So just because I'm no genius, would it work if you changed the font color when typing just the #Plax or #Mr Peepers? Or we have to change the font color in the settings?

Nevermind, I answered my own question when the post showed up in green .
    Last edited by Lady; 08-03-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Test

Administrator

Parrots

Testing...

#test

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    So just because I'm no genius, would it work if you changed the font color when typing just the #Plax or #Mr Peepers? Or we have to change the font color in the settings?

Nevermind, I answered my own question when the post showed up in green .
    Yep. The only way to get # tags to work is to select 'Restore to Default' and save it. I've just done that in the previous post to show you.

Parrots

Tony, I'm sending you this message and my text is blue.

But if I tag your name
    #plax and change the color of the font here in the message as I send it would it make a difference?

Administrator

Parrots

And you did the same thing here:

But if I tag your name [/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.preciselyparrots.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=plax"]#plax[/URL] [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]and change the color of the font here in the message as I send it would it make a difference?[/B][/COLOR]

11. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-03-2015)