User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: member tagging functionality added

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Awesome!

Hashy worked for me Maddy Thanks!

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Tony - are you having fun?
    LOL, I bet Tony is cursing me.

I keep on contacting him with problems I've been having on the board yestersday. But he's persevered and fixed them quickly without grumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    No. Not really, Dianne.

Smile Tony, we are all grateful for your hard work and effort. Thanks again.

Parrots

I guess I am a party pooper because I do not like getting so many e mails from PP. Its almost like spam when you are tagged and notified. So please no one tag me. thanks

Dianne, go to your settings. Scroll down to the bottom on the left side of options and look for your options for USER TAGS .... Click on it so it opens a new window. In the new window you can turn on or off the notification for emails by putting a check mark in the boxes to shut off the email notifications, you won't get an email each time someone tags mentions or quotes you.

Remember to click on SAVE after you put check marks in the boxes you want.

You won't get any more emails for these tag mention or quotes anymore, you will only see the tags and quotes and mentions when you click on your Profile.

4. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (08-02-2015)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    As things stand, members who have changed their font from the default standard black to something else will not be able to submit active hashtag references within their posts. Only the default plain black font setting will permit a member to create active hashtag references. The @ mentions and thread tags should work for everyone, though.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    OK Nick your instructions were very helpful. Thanks.

7. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-02-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Thanks for clearing that up Tony. I was wondering when I would figure out how the # works.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up Tony. I was wondering when I would figure out how the # works.
    You're welcome, Alice
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

OK Nick your instructions were very helpful. Thanks.

I was sad and worried you posted to the members not to tag you, you being staff we will always tag and bug you so you need to be aware of us and be notified.

But now that you won't be receiving email notices it will be better for you.

Be prepared for 40 annoying tags a day from me about absolutely NOTHING at all.

11. The following user likes this post:

Macaw Lover (08-04-2015)

This feature can be really helpful, thanks for getting this working guys!