User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its Like Christmas Morning Here

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Its Like Christmas Morning Here

I do not get new toys very often due to finances but when I do its a celebration! I love TNT toys and Jen custom made one for my Linnies. She also has Linnies. Put the new toy in the cage and within seconds they were attacking the new comer. http://www.tntbirdtoys.com/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	3046

2. The following 6 users like this post:

kendrafitz (07-18-2015), Lady (07-18-2015), Mare (07-19-2015), Mr Peepers (07-18-2015), Pinkbirdy (07-19-2015), PlaxMacaws (07-18-2015)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Great pic! I see Tango and Kobe are buddies already.
    Casper thought that the cardboard box we gave him to play with today was going to kill him. He normally loves playing in them and making his own windows. He even went around the back of his cage to climb down onto the floor, then walked sideways and backwards away from it until he was behind the armchair. It must have been the pattern printed on it that upset him but I can't think why.
    So it was taken away and some old toys brought out of the cupboard with treats hidden in. We were forgiven.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following 5 users like this post:

kendrafitz (07-18-2015), Lady (07-18-2015), Mare (07-19-2015), Mr Peepers (07-18-2015), PlaxMacaws (07-18-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Aw Casper was afraid. Daddy to the rescue.
    Last edited by spiritbird; 07-18-2015 at 12:24 PM.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Haha, It was Supermom actually. I was still trying to convince him it wasn't evil.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-19-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    I do not get new toys very often due to finances but when I do its a celebration! I love TNT toys and Jen custom made one for my Linnies. She also has Linnies. Put the new toy in the cage and within seconds they were attacking the new comer. http://www.tntbirdtoys.com/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	3046

Maybe you can put some folded up cupcake tins with some seeds in them tucked between the sections of blocks would make some fun foraging for your linnies?

Great toy!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peeps that's a great idea. When I woke up this am you could not imagine how many wood chips were on the carpet. Not the cage bottom but the carpet. Now how did they do that?

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Peeps that's a great idea. When I woke up this am you could not imagine how many wood chips were on the carpet. Not the cage bottom but the carpet. Now how did they do that?

Wood chips fly easily all over when the birds flap in their cage, if their wings are growing in and they are in a moult they might be stretching their wings and flapping like happy linnies.

I always see a lot of flapping and a million seed husks everywhere when SPX is moulting.

PS.. when I said cupcake tins I actually meant the cup cake paper liners.

Nobility Member

Parrots

I have re useable cupcake liners. Would have to buy them.
    Last edited by spiritbird; 07-19-2015 at 03:56 AM.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Sweet toy, Dianne! Looks and sounds like they are doing their job!..destroy and conquer!

Nobility Member

Parrots

For sure.