User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caique love <3

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    GREAT choice!!!!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Cute birdie, great cage, great name! What else can you ask for?

Can't wait to see pics once you bring him/her home!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    Thank you!! I can't wait to BRING him home! Haha

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Jade when I first got into parrots and outreach programs years ago we had a caique that was apart of the programs I loved him sooo much, and then we decided one day we would have a caique. The day we got pickles it was so amazing he had come from a few homes and had some issues that needed solved but once we got over him I could ask for nothing more!

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (05-11-2013), Pinkbirdy (05-11-2013)

Parrots

That's amazing I've always loved animals and I've wanted to be a vet. I'm in pre-vet school now but one day I'll get there. The first bird I fell in love with was a blue crowned conure and the Petco down the street when I was a teenager. I saved my money for months to try and buy this BCC but someone bought him before I could. Ever since then I've been researching birds and have loved them. I had a Quaker but I had to give him to my mom since they are illegal in CA. After all the research I've done, I think a caique is the closest personality to what I'm looking for. Cockatoos are a close second but I'm not ready for that.

7. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (05-11-2013)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Haha I can say you are never really ready for a cockatoo all you can do is slightly prepare yourself! Quakers are illegal in PA but I know so many people that have them and just don't say anything and are fine... They are great little birds and don't deserve to be illegal because of the possibility of wild flocks, let them become wild here I'd love that.

Parrots

Blue Headed Pionus- B. Angel Green Cheek Conures- Liam and L. Angel Lineolated Parakeets- Sampson and Smooches
    Awwwwww congrats! I absolutely love caiques, they are a dream bird for me! Can't wait to see Puck and hear all about him when he gets home !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parrots

There are wild flocks of Quakers in my hometown in TX It's pretty cool. Haha I had just joined the military when I moved to CA so I wasn't into trying to break the law. You know, new career and don't want to get in trouble so early on.

And I will post lots of pictures and stories of my new baby when he comes home!!!!!!

Parrots

New pictures!!! I can't wait for my baby to come home! He's got more black on his head than the other one! Should be soon...... ^___^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368582172.782562.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	458

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368582200.241164.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	459

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368582212.476607.jpg