User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Blue and Gold baby Macaw

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdbabe View Post
    We've been looking, flyers everywhere, ads on Craigslist, Parrot 911, Facebook, called the vets, wildlife rescue,, told the sheriff. And she's gonna have the news channel talk to her. Baby was last seen 2 days ago near a large farm area, she searched yesterday for two hours and we combed it today for two and half hours till we couldn't see anymore.

Good Luck BB, I'm keeping hopes up high and fingers legs toes eyes and all other things crossed that she shall come back soon.

Sorry to say, baby was found this morning in someone's back yard. She was passed. She was found where we've been searching for day's. We were so close...: (

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Oh how sad BB, I'm sorry to hear this. Wings high Baby!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh no that is so so sad. I hope she did not suffer. can you tell if she was attacked by an animal like a cat or hawk?

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    How devastating So sorry to hear this. Hugs to you Birdbabe

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Awww what a shame, but you and those who searched did your best, thank you all for trying. It just wasn't meant to be.

Thanks all, she was whole, not attacked by anything. My friend put her in the freezer, I will see her tomorrow and we will bury baby... Together.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    She must have slowly starved. I am still crying.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I'm so sorry.
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    I'm not sure how I missed this thread. I'm so sorry to read about this poor baby B&G. It's such a horrible, helpless thing for all involved... I hope she didn't have to suffer for long. These guys are each so unique and special! None can be replaced. At least there will be no more suffering for her. My deepest condolences
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

11. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (07-05-2015)