User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Blue and Gold baby Macaw

Lost Blue and Gold baby Macaw

My friend! Baby blue and gold, not weaned yet! Around 12 weeks old .Employee left the store door open. She was last seen flying North on McKellips and Horne in mesa, Az 85203. She's not weaned yet, if seen call me @ 602- 369- 8850_ 24 hours or Call 480-834-4129 from noon to 4pm. Also posted at parrot 911 and Craigslist Phoenix. Thank you.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh no!!!!! Praying someone finds her.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Yikes! Poor baby! I hope someone finds her quickly and returns her!

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Hoping someone finds her and brings her back safe soon!

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Have you contacted local radio station to see if they can put out an appeal?
    A dreadful thing to happen, I hope you find her soon.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

6. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (07-02-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    You can also put a message on Craigslist, I've seen and heard success stories with people returning lost pets on that site.

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Oh no.....thats scarey?..I hope hes found quickly
    Y
    "Ivo"

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Any sightings of this bird?

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh my, I sure hope we hear a wonderful story of this baby's return soon.

We've been looking, flyers everywhere, ads on Craigslist, Parrot 911, Facebook, called the vets, wildlife rescue,, told the sheriff. And she's gonna have the news channel talk to her. Baby was last seen 2 days ago near a large farm area, she searched yesterday for two hours and we combed it today for two and half hours till we couldn't see anymore.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (07-03-2015), spiritbird (07-03-2015)