User Tag List

Thread: facebook videos may now be embedded in posts

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

facebook videos may now be embedded in posts

I have made a modification that will easily allow members to embed Facebook videos within forum posts. When a member wishes to embed a Facebook video in a post, they merely need wrap the Facebook video ID number between [fb][/fb] tags somewhere within said post's body. Please see the example below.

2. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (07-01-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Can't get it to play.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Can't get it to play.
    You can't get the example video that I posted to play? Which device and browser are you using? It plays fine for me in both Firefox and Chrome.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Got it that time. Who's there?

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Got it that time. Who's there?
    Yep. That's my Sals with his "who's there?" routine . Glad it's working for you.

Administrator

Parrots

By the way, just for clarification, it's only the string of numbers on the end of each Facebook video URL (between the last two slashes) that you'll need to place between the fb tags. Here's an example: [fb]877277745680037[/fb]

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    This is great! Thanks Tony.

9. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-01-2015)