User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free fly thoughts

Free fly thoughts

What do you think of this thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyeS17c-0XI

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Hi Merrick I am not on my home computer now but wanted to respond. I think it is wonderful to see companion birds free fly if it is safe and they return. I notice it is usually the big birds that do this. I guess it takes a lot of training. Is this what you want to do when you get a bird?

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Hi Merrick I am not on my home computer now but wanted to respond. I think it is wonderful to see companion birds free fly if it is safe and they return. I notice it is usually the big birds that do this. I guess it takes a lot of training. Is this what you want to do when you get a bird?
    Maybe if i got a big bird i would but other then that i would not i just thought it was a really cool and interesting idea. A lot like falconry to me

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-24-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    You should check out Precisely Parrots member Mare and see her many posts of her beautiful cockatoo called Amigo. He flies free daily and has an amazing life in and outside his home.

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/sear...earchid=140337

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-24-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peepers View Post
    You should check out Precisely Parrots member Mare and see her many posts of her beautiful cockatoo called Amigo. He flies free daily and has an amazing life in and outside his home.

http://www.preciselyparrots.com/sear...earchid=140337
    the link doesn't work for me

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrick View Post
    the link doesn't work for me

Click on the member Mare's name and it will take you to her profile. You can see under her avatar a link for her latest threads, click it and it will take you to her and Amigo.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Search links, including those rendered by executing anything titled "recent" or "latest", are assigned temporary search identifiers that will soon expire. That's why it's never a good practice to post URLs from this site that contain those temporary search identifiers. As Nick suggested, the best option is to go to Mare's profile page and click on the "Find latest started threads" and/or "Find latest posts" links. She has posted plenty of descriptions and photos of Amigo, her free flying Cockatoo.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

i found the sub forum on it

12. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (06-24-2015)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick View Post
    i found the sub forum on it

Enjoy, the photos of Amigo and Mare's amazing story with him and her other fids is amazing to view and read.