User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time in

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Once Upon a Time in

There are two Linnies in a cage Kobe and Tango. Male hormones are flowing. If I separate them I hear screams all day.
    Together female is totally harassed. This is all new to me. Will Kobe injure Tango? They seem to beak each other pretty fiercely. Any words of wisdom welcome.

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    I wish I knew more about linnies, I do know your 2 are adorable and that's a great pic in your signature of them.

3. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (06-05-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Dianne - no advice. Just wanted to let you know I feel your pain with the screaming. Hope it gets better soon!
    Rosie & Kendra

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Mr Peepers (06-05-2015), spiritbird (06-05-2015)

Parrots

SPX the Super Duper Flying Freak Budgie and Mr Peepers the Not So Super Duper Flying Freak Canary
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    Dianne - no advice. Just wanted to let you know I feel your pain with the screaming. Hope it gets better soon!
    I can imagine the type of screaming you have to endure with your beautiful macaw. I should never complain about my noisy budgie trying to make my ears bleed with his crazed flock calls again.

Parrots

Lol, my Rosie screams VERY loudly and every time I leave her line of sight.
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

Lol, my Rosie screams VERY loudly and every time I leave her line of sight.

Awww poor Rosie, she loves you and doesn't want you far away.

I have a friend who will be joining this board soon, she has a lovely cockatoo named Rosie who also calls and cries when she is out of her sight as well.

9. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (06-06-2015)

Parrots

That she does, and she wants me all to herself.

Oh, that is great, I can't wait to read all about her Rosie! I feel for her, it can be hard (and a little drive nuts) to be the single object of affection for a parrot.

- - - Updated - - -

Dianne - this is the first time I have signed on from my computer in a LONG time. I don't get to see the signatures from my phone. I LOVE your new signature! So sweet!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Parrots

That she does, and she wants me all to herself.

Oh, that is great, I can't wait to read all about her Rosie! I feel for her, it can be hard (and a little drive nuts) to be the single object of affection for a parrot.

- - - Updated - - -

Dianne - this is the first time I have signed on from my computer in a LONG time. I don't get to see the signatures from my phone. I LOVE your new signature! So sweet!!

How old is your lovely red Rosie?

Parrots

She was 3 in April
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Thanks on the signature. Linnies seem to be very photogenic. Part of my problem is both birds are wing clipped now. A bad decision on my part. They have been in the cage for long periods of time with little exercise. I think this makes them grumpy. So today I put kitty in a closed room and opened the cage. Eventually they both made way for the jungle gym on cage top. They played for a couple hours and settled back in cage well. Think I will do this most days now until wing feathers grow back.