User Tag List

Thread: Together

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Together

Tango and Kobe are so cute when they get close to eachother. I am not used to clipped wings so they are spending more in cage time now. If the door is open they have learned to jump to the floor and run under something. This old lady is not so able to chase them around. I knew there were reasons not to clip. Oh will here is today's photo. I have noticed Kobe now feeding Tango cuttlebone. Oh no, eggs!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	together 002.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	2898
    Last edited by spiritbird; 05-23-2015 at 09:56 PM.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-24-2015), Mare (05-25-2015), Pinkbirdy (05-24-2015), plax (05-24-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    So cute! I love the platform perch too. One day when I get the cage I want for Lady I will splurge on getting a platform perch too.

4. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (05-23-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I guess a platform perch for a large bird would be expensive. It pays to be a carpenter.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I have seen them for about 30 dollars, but I really think that if she should like it and use it to get off her feet at times, it could be beneficial. There are quite a few different types on the net, but I like the wooden ones best.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Pretty cute
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (05-24-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Even my little beaks chew the wooden plat perches. Not so much they cannot be used.