User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unplanned Senegal...

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    So Demon has been put out this weekend as a big blue chicken has been the star of the show. I took him out a while ago and he has checked me out all over to make sure I was ok. He tried to lick my ear out (what is it with these licking birds!!!!) Now he is helping me type. I will put him in a harness here in a few so he can help pick up my daughter at school. 5 birds is my limit! I am so glad the other 3 don't need me this much! LOL
    We have been learning to spin with clicker training. The funny thing is he does not want the treat, he just wants a chance to bite the stick!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Pinkbirdy (09-04-2013), tonkatiel (09-05-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Demon is in good hands no matter what he does.

4. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (09-05-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Shelly i can see why you say 5 is enough but guess what, as soon as you see one that wants you, it will be 6 then 7 and so on, lol i will stop one day just not yet. and i want my big blue chicken next

6. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (09-05-2013)

Yay, big blue chickens all round!

Aw, Shelly, you have quite team devoted to your well being!

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    Demon is a huge momma's boy! He never makes a noise but for this tiny call when he really wants me. He is always up for a cuddle and when I come home late when all the other fids are sleeping he is awake and waiting to see me. I have come home at midnight and had to take him out to cuddle for even 15 min so he knows I was ok and he was ok and we are ok. Poor little guy half asleep and making sure I have 10 fingers and a nose he can kiss! LOL I am really making sure he and the others are getting there time in with me. I love my flock!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Debra (09-07-2013), jacksmom (09-07-2013), Mayden (11-22-2013)

Awwww! What a doll! Is THIS your rescue you told me of? The one in that horrible situation? No wonder he is so watchful of your being ok and this meaning he is fine!!! And I thought Paris had doting ways! That is so great you are making a point to remember the rest of your flock while the drama queen tries to steal the show!

11. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (11-22-2013)

Parrots

Merlin & Charlie the Senegals, Brucie & Lucie the Budgies!
    Just stumbled across this, how lovely! Sennies are wonderful, and the purr is just heart melting and very disarming! Would love to hear more about Damon

13. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (11-22-2013)