User Tag List

Thread: on the live chat options

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon

on the live chat options

Hi I was checking out the website and went to see the live chat section and it said plugin needed but it did not say the one needed?????

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Hi I was checking out the website and went to see the live chat section and it said plugin needed but it did not say the one needed?????
    There are two live chat options. One is our shoutbox, an AJAX based chat system that loads automatically at the top of the General Bird Discussion page, as well as from the Live Chat Options menu. And the other is a Java client that connects to our IRC chat channel. I assume you're referring to the latter (the one titled: Live Chat Channel)? If so, make certain that your browser has an enabled Java plugin and then accept each of the 'run' dialogs during the connection phase.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!