User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Sakura the Rosa Bourke!

Parrots

Alex the alexandrine, Yuki the Alexandrine, Crumbs the Maroon bellied conure

Red face Introducing Sakura the Rosa Bourke!

This is Sakura. Her name means Cherry Blossoms in Japaneses. My sister named her. She said, pink for the flowers, brown for the bark and blue for the sky. Those are the colours Sakura has.
    Sakura is a Cinnamon Rosa Bourke and boy she is a real cuite. She loves to snuggle with you and she loves scritches. She loves to hide in my jersey and just wants to cuddle.

Rosa bourkes aren't usually kept as pets here in NZ, they are usually aviary birds. I just love her little song. It is just beautiful!
    Well anyways here are so bad quality pics of her Excuse the cat fur, she jumped on my bed where my cats like to sleep

Last edited by Ashleigh; 05-02-2013 at 09:38 AM.

2. The following 6 users like this post:

aliray (05-02-2013), CrazyBirdLady (05-02-2013), Lady (11-05-2014), Mare (05-02-2013), mistywaterwoman (05-02-2013), roxynoodle (05-07-2013)

Parrots

I am going to try and get clear pics tomorrow

4. The following user likes this post:

CrazyBirdLady (05-02-2013)

Beautiful! I love the name!
    Sharon

Budgie....Sadie
    Linnie....Levi
    Canaries....Jake and Lacy
    Bourkes....Sam and Stella
    Yellow Naped Amazon....Fred

6. The following 2 users like this post:

aliray (05-02-2013), Ashleigh (05-02-2013)

Parrots

Cockatiels: Izzy, Quinn, Baretta, Zoey, Phoebe, Bailey, Tobias, Indira, Noelle, Sierra, Phin, Mayzie, Q-ie. Senegal: Paris - BGM: Alex - P'let: Sprite - Maxi Pi: Sembre
    She is a gorgeous girl. I also love the name.

8. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-02-2013)

Parrots

Hehe thanks guys
    She is such a little joy. And she is so fast o:
    She can really run.

10. The following user likes this post:

mistywaterwoman (05-02-2013)

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    Oh, Ashleigh!! She is sooooo beautiful!! The name is absolutely PERFECT for her. They are still pretty uncommon in my area. I see an ad on CL every day with a local bird breeder asking if anyone has them, lol. I think the closest RB breeder to me is in Florida right now.

12. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-02-2013)

She is beautiful Ashleigh. Gorgeous colouring

14. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-02-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Wow, she is beautiful and her name fits her perfectly! I've heard of Bourkes but had never seen one, she sounds special!

16. The following user likes this post:

Ashleigh (05-02-2013)

Parrots

Tiki,african redbellied, Sweetie Pie quaker, Chiquita, yellow sided gcc, Lucas, spanish timbrado canary
    I have always wanted a Bourke. Congrats her color is beautiful. They sound like such an easygoing cuddly bird from the research i have done on them at least the handfed babies. On my list for someday

18. The following 2 users like this post:

Ashleigh (05-02-2013), mistywaterwoman (05-02-2013)

Parrots

Thank you everyone
    These pic's don't do her colouring any good. She is brighter. Her tummy is a very bright pink.
    Hehe I can say she is easy going and cuddly. Also she is so soft. Almost like a cockatoo.

20. The following user likes this post:

aliray (05-03-2013)