User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dang, Watson!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Who is more destructive and messy a bird or a rabbit?

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-22-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Definitely, a bird, Dianne! I will miss Watson, he has such a sweet soul but he sheds buckets of hair, not his fault at all..I will not miss that. He is a sweety, though and non-destructive..AAAND..poos and pees in a litter box!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh Mare, it is very difficult when our children grow up and move away, but as you know it is a necessary part of their happiness. There is much you still have to look forward to till he returns for a visit or drops Watson off for another sitting. Enjoy knowing he is becoming the man you and Tim raised to be. I'm sure he is missing you guys as well. When the phone line gets fixed I have no doubt you will check on him and be reassured all is well.

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-23-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Aww..thanks Alice . Wyatt is our youngest, he's 23 and has been in and out of our home since he graduated high school. He's always been a dedicated student and it is taking him far. Our other two kids are close, we see them often and love them dearly but Wyatt, I have a feeling, will move far away one day. He has in his mind, of being a doctor in foreign countries, poor countries in need of medical assistance. If this makes him happy..then so am I

Holy Moly! Who knows!, we may even get Watson back!
    Last edited by Mare; 07-23-2015 at 02:10 AM.

Sorry about your phone lines. Your son sounds like a delightful young man. I wish him well in school and life.

8. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-23-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thank you, Zoo mom . The phone line episode happened back in February, all is well