User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dang, Watson!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!

Dang, Watson!

Our son's rabbit has been living with us for a few months. He's a BIG rabbit, his breed is called a Flemish Giant. He has a whole bedroom as his "cage". The only furniture in it is a futon couch. It's tiled and I vacume every other day because he sheds like mad and he is litter trained, so thankfully, that's not an issue. He's super friendly and loves company. I let him out into the main part of the house today, just for something new and in less than 30secs., he cut two phone cords! REALLY, WATSON?? REALLY? I am now incommunicado, I have no cell phone service here . Thankfully, Tim will be home tomorrow, back from his two week trip, he knows how to splice wires I don't!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Ugh!! It's Murphys Law I guess. That has got to be frustrating. Silly Watson!!
    Rosie & Kendra

3. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-03-2015)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Didn't he do that last time you were rabbit sitting.

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-03-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Yes, Steve, yes he did. You would think I would have learned but..no. The first time he did it I thought, "wow! What's the chance of THAT happening again?!" I can officially say, the chance is great! Wyatt (son) starts med school in August and will be taking Watson with him. He's been checking into housing, close to school, this past week and wants his rabbit with him, he loves Watson.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-03-2015), kendrafitz (02-03-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I remember those days . Many moons ago before birds . I had apartment trained rabbits . They liked the answering machine cord . Out of trying everything I put tinfoil around it.
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

9. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-03-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I have to hide or cover my cords in the apartment because my cat does the same thing as this rabbit.

11. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-03-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Terri, I remember you telling me about the foil, the last time we took care of Watson! I had taken it off since then and wasn't thinking when I let him out this time

13. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (02-03-2015)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I know how tin foil sets your teeth on edge, but does it work on parrot beaks? Casper likes a nice cable to chew on if left unguarded. You know he's up to something if he's quiet.

15. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-03-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Jean-Pierre, try it and let us know! Yeah, when they are quiet it's time to see what they're up to!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Well, my baby boy, Wyatt, and his baby boy, Watson, have flown the coop..again. Wyatt's found a real nice small place for him and Watson, in Sacramento. It has a nice, safe, small back yard area that will be nice for his rabbit. This past time with Watson, taking care of him, has been around 6 months worth. I have to say though..I won't miss his hair or having to feed him fresh/expensive/organic veggies twice a day,,he got rather expensive, he eats A LOT!

I AM going to miss my baby, though . He's starting the next journey of his life..Med School. He is such a fine young man to be around. I will miss watching Netflix "Fringe" marathons with him, his help in the yard, his sage advice, his smoothies in the morning and just his presence. As you can tell..I'm missing Wyatt already .

18. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (07-23-2015), Mr Peepers (07-23-2015)