User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sun Conures hatch

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I've just caught up with this thread and I am amazed because I usually think all babies are not pretty but these little chaps are really quite cute.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Dave do you still have any of these birds? Would love to see some photos of them now. Thanks

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Im not sure if there are any but you can check our facebook page. Balanduks Exotic Birds Winnipeg.If there arent any there I will take some and post them
    "Ivo"

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I am not on any social media so will not be able to see photos. Sorry

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Here are pics of the Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	3402Click image for larger version. 

Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	3403Click image for larger version. 

Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	3404babies.
    Last edited by Cedardave; 11-15-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    "Ivo"

6. The following user likes this post:

Lady (11-16-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

So pretty. Do they make good parents?

Parrots

The pictures are of babies from last january.The parent birds are excellant parents.They are frequant producers however...there have been 2 cluches since the ones in the picture.
    "Ivo"

9. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-18-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Such beautiful colors. It is difficult to tell babies when all their feathers are grown in, or it could just be me as I have never raised a bird from a baby.

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Such beautiful colors. It is difficult to tell babies when all their feathers are grown in, or it could just be me as I have never raised a bird from a baby.
    Those are pretty close to full adult feathers..when they're younger they're more green and dull colored..starburst was anyhow..and he's as much if a sun conure as you're gonna get LOL..he's loud and proud LOL..I can imagine it must be so peaceful there...LOL..nit something I noticed until we owned our sun..

12. The following user likes this post:

Lady (11-19-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I was offered a Sun Conure some years ago but knew then how high pitched their voice can be and declined. Now it's not all that quiet here b/c Lady can surely get plenty loud but her voice seems not to be such a high of a pitch as a sunny.

14. The following user likes this post:

94lt1 (11-19-2015)