User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sun Conures hatch

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Awww...they're so ugly they're cute! I mean that in a good way

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    3 precious little fids. Love to watch them grow as I know you do too.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Adorable!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Awww, so little and new! Do they make much sounds at this stage? How are Mom and Dad doing?

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    We left them with mom and dad for about three weeks and are now hand feeding them.Mom and dad have become less hormonal and were showing signs of exhaustion so it was time.They are in the nursery...quietest part of this nuthouse.They are eating well and gaining good amounts of weight.They are still a bit unsteady on their feet but play hard at playtime and nap hard after.Its always sad as we raise these to become someone else's pets.Keeping the attachment at a distance is often a struggle.We do screen the families that will eventually have them and our contract specifies their obligation to the bird.They must surrender back to us if they become unable to live up to what they've signed off on.We keep in touch with all the families that enjoy our birds and so far have never had a surrender or resale.
    "Ivo"

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Abby (04-01-2015), kendrafitz (03-07-2015), Lady (03-07-2015), plax (03-07-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Can you get a video of them please?

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    I dunno how to post video
    "Ivo"

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Ugly? Nah!! I think they're beautiful looking little guys
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

10. The following user likes this post:

Lady (03-07-2015)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    I remember when Starburst was a little chic... Wow.. What happened lol... Seriously.. Cute..

Parrots

I currently own Digby - 3-year-old male Congo African Grey and Cleo - 15-year-old female Umbrella Cockatoo.
    They are so, so, SO cute! Suns are one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing, I'm sure that's just an awesome experience!