User Tag List

Thread: Funniest Grey one liner!

Parrots

Congo African grey, keet

Funniest Grey one liner!

I love the way that greys can make comments so timely.
    Isaac learned to say 'bye just as my son reaches the front door to leave, then he makes the door squeak, and then slam. He sometimes adds the dogs' barking too!

What do your greys say?
    Rachael Rawlings
    And my CAG Isaac
    Author of: The Parrot Told Me

2. The following 4 users like this post:

2birds (12-31-2014), Mare (01-02-2015), Pinkbirdy (12-31-2014), plax (12-31-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    That is too funny. I love the part about the door slamming.
    My grey Poet is only mimicking sounds right now, no actual words but she is trying.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (01-02-2015)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I've probably mentioned this before, but the vet told me that Casper asked him "Can I help you?"
    He also asked one of my wife's friends "Do you want the toilet?" which made everyone laugh.

6. The following 5 users like this post:

2birds (01-01-2015), kendrafitz (12-31-2014), Lady (12-31-2014), Mare (01-02-2015), plax (12-31-2014)

Parrots

Congo African grey, keet
    I like that he was asking the vet about helping...almost like he thought he was the one in charge!!
    Rachael Rawlings
    And my CAG Isaac

8. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-31-2014)

Parrots

1 Macaw, 2 Amazons, 1 CAG, 1 Cockatoo-looking-for-a-home, 2 budgies, 2 linnies
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachaelslp View Post
    I like that he was asking the vet about helping...almost like he thought he was the one in charge!!
    He is a Grey . . . of course he thought he was the one in charge!

Parrots

1 Macaw, 2 Amazons, 1 CAG, 1 Cockatoo-looking-for-a-home, 2 budgies, 2 linnies
    Gilbert the Greyt asks a lot of "Whatcha doin?"s

One day I tried to turn the tables and I asked him, "Gilbert, what are you doing?"

To which he replied, "Thinking. Serious thinking."

11. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (01-01-2015), Lady (01-01-2015), Mare (01-02-2015), plax (01-03-2015)

Parrots

Congo African grey, keet
    Lol!!!
    Rachael Rawlings
    And my CAG Isaac

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    If you tune into Youtube and type in the search window for Einstein the AG you will have the privilege of listening to her talk with so much understanding of what is going on. She will throw something on the ground and say woops!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    If I wasn't already birded out..I would love to experience a Grey. They sound magnificent!

Parrots

Congo African grey, keet
    Each bird has it's great aspects. Grey's may not be as cuddly, but they are awfully funny!!
    Rachael Rawlings
    And my CAG Isaac