User Tag List

Thread: At the last minute!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!

At the last minute!

Yes, so scary that a storm was blowing in, cloudy skies all around, going on bedtime, Amigo nowhere to be seen for hours. I was kinda freaking out. I was calling and calling for him. I know my bird..my bird is not going to come in, not till he's ready. He became ready at dinner time . So thankful! I have no idea where he was about, I have no idea what he was thinking! I walked the property looking for him, no luck. He came in at sunset,,super hungry!

2. The following user likes this post:

froggij (12-01-2014)

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Yikes..I'm glad he came back safely.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-01-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    You must have been a worried mess. That Amigo, so independent!!
    Rosie & Kendra

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-01-2014)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Wow Mare! What a scare!! Glad all turned out well and that he's safe at home
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-01-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I would have been so worried. Happy he came back to you and I know Amigo must be too.

10. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-01-2014)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    He's a tough guy huh. Showing Mommy just how well she brought him up, but boy oh boy never late for dinner.

So glad he is safe and sound. It is so very hard when they decide they can handle things on their own and don't need us as much as we think, but then again turn right around and realize yes they do.

12. The following user likes this post:

Mare (12-01-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Thanks! Yes, I was so happy to see him show up! He's very independant but normally shows up when I call and "normally" stays close to home! This had me kind of freaked, he's nowhere around and a blustery storm coming in. He sure knows how to keep my blood pressure up!

I may be needing ant-anxiety pills before long!!
    Last edited by Mare; 12-01-2014 at 11:17 PM.