User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not The Way to Train a Parrot

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbirds View Post
    I know of a guy that "broke the bird" literally put the animal in ice water to "break its soul" horrible.. literally horrible he had the nerve to say he was the bird whisperer after it.
    Some people are not only horrendously cruel... they as well boast about their disgusting deeds and believe they deserve credit for them. And humans are the only species that behave in this manner
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (03-18-2015)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    A lot of people are very cruel and heartless, not only to birds and animals but to other humans as well. Often it is just ignorance but some are quite intelligent and seem to do it for a buzz. Kids get bullied at school by other kids which doesn't seem to be learned behaviour and the bullies have to be taught that it is bad.
    Margaret on the other hand is an incredibly compassionate person who fortunately doesn't 'get' the idea of having pets for amusement. Otherwise we would be overrun with random wildlife.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    A lot of people are very cruel and heartless, not only to birds and animals but to other humans as well. Often it is just ignorance but some are quite intelligent and seem to do it for a buzz. Kids get bullied at school by other kids which doesn't seem to be learned behaviour and the bullies have to be taught that it is bad.
    Margaret on the other hand is an incredibly compassionate person who fortunately doesn't 'get' the idea of having pets for amusement. Otherwise we would be overrun with random wildlife.
    Unfortunately all very true, Jean-Pierre

Kudos to Margaret!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

5. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (03-18-2015)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    This guy is a monster he even had his number to call on one of the videos...
    .Kansas City Bird Whisper Taming & Grooming Services - 816-278-2494
    I wish i knew the number to report him for animal cruelty...

7. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (04-08-2015)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Wow... Where's this at??? I'm pretty sure I can train this guy with like methods... In about 10 mins... I'd love to try..