User Tag List

Thread: Caboose and his feathers !!!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen

Caboose and his feathers !!!

Caboose is letting his feathers grow back [such a sweet fun guy]. Hes the one that flew to me from Texas in July. You should see him play with his toys [I guess he used to not play with any ]. Sometimes the new environment switch is good
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

2. The following 6 users like this post:

froggij (10-13-2014), kendrafitz (10-15-2014), Lady (10-13-2014), Mare (10-13-2014), Mr Peepers (06-17-2015), nikol witch (10-14-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I'm very happy to hear that Caboose is doing so well, Terri . He looks like King of his domain sitting atop the cage with all of his toys . Good on you for taking him in and giving him a great life!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (10-14-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    He's looking good! Was he pretty well plucked when you got him? Sounds like he's happy to be there, good job Terri!

6. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (10-14-2014)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    He looks like he has many fun toys to choose from too. Does he have a favorite one as yet?

8. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (10-14-2014)

Parrots

Rose (Nanday Conure), Orsino (Cockatiel), and Dori (Lovie)
    So glad he's doing better and having fun! Always a good sign

10. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (10-14-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Thanks guys They said he used to not play with toys [now you should see him ].
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Mare (10-14-2014), Mr Peepers (06-17-2015), plax (10-14-2014)

Parrots

We have 1 beautiful Moluccan Cockatoo, 31 years young, she hates red foods, loves any orange foods and adores almonds. Cardboard lover, towel hater, loves SpongeBob SquarePants. The bird rules the roost and don't you forget it!
    He's adorable and looks like a little teddy bear.