User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How would you do it?

OH! We also have another camper for the humans...when we're all together. Hubby works construction jobs...so, when he's on one of those, he will be taking the "human" camper and I'll have this one for me and the critters

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-13-2015), Mare (02-14-2015)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Aha, I see there is a bed in there. I'm a clever rabbit. I think its fantastic and its a good job you didn't get an Airstream, the curves would have been a nightmare to work the cages into.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-14-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I'm the silly rabbit! . Sissy I didn't realize you were also making it for human use! That's VERY cool!!

6. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-14-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Tim is restoring our Airstream, it's ancient..1950 something and beautiful. I would love to see my birds a part of this but..no way

8. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-14-2015)

I always use some old fridges and deep freezer to make cage of birds. These are very helpful to providing five star facilities to your bids and these are best in security measures. After a little bit alteration you can make a great cage with these items