User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving $$ on Bird Food and Supplies

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Saving $$ on Bird Food and Supplies

I just discovered this web page where prices are lower for bird food and supplies than anyplace I have seen so far. I thought Amazon was good but not so much any more. If you buy Avicakes they are about $5.00 or under. I buy Dr. Harvey's food and supplements and they are half the price of amazon. Sharing it with you

http://www.petsupplies.com/Search.as...ry=avi%20cakes

2. The following 2 users like this post:

94lt1 (10-06-2014), Merrick (11-24-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hi Dianne,
    Thanks sharing this information and for the link, who doesn't like to save money. Oh you can bet I will be checking it out .

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Thanks for the info. I found some things there that I can't find at the store as well.

Parrots

I currently own Digby - 3-year-old male Congo African Grey and Cleo - 15-year-old female Umbrella Cockatoo.
    Thank you for the link! Checking it out now.

6. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (04-01-2015)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Thank-you for the link!!!!

8. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (07-23-2015)

When I saw this I my jaw dropped to the floor,this is SO much cheaper than the ones that was in the local store.Holy molly,JACK POT!lol,too bad that some don't ship to Canada.
    Last edited by Cpara; 11-23-2015 at 01:38 AM.

10. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (11-23-2015)

Parrots

White Faced Cockatiel - Riley. Heavy Pied Cockatiel - Carolina
    Well I'm not surprised they are cheaper than amazon since amazon is nothing more than a scam to begin with and I refuse to do business with them.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I like amazon and buy most of my bird food there because there is no shipping charge as a prime member.

Parrots

White Faced Cockatiel - Riley. Heavy Pied Cockatiel - Carolina
    Amazon lost me as a customer when they decided to double charge me then even after being on the phone for 2 hours with my bank manager they still denied charging me once. Of course that was after 2 other bad experiences including never getting one of my orders and then after paying for 2 day shipping I got my package 6 weeks later customer service was horrible every time so I have nothing good to say about them and fully believe they are a huge scam.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Oh wow Robyn, that is terrible. I have Prime and have only had good experiences. But then I tend to buy from only Amazon and not third party sellers. I'm sorry you have had such a bad time.
    Rosie & Kendra