User Tag List

Thread: Some Great Information on Eclectus Parrots

Some Great Information on Eclectus Parrots

Here is a great site that gives you all the info on Eclectus Parrots One for you to bookmark!

http://www.landofvos.com/eclectus.html

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    well i am really glad to posted this as i was going to bring it up i love there articles and it is a huge help!

Quote Originally Posted by jtbirds View Post
    well i am really glad to posted this as i was going to bring it up i love there articles and it is a huge help!
    Your welcome

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    I found this site while I was waiting for my ekkie girl Leyla Belle to come home. It took a few times of going over to the site to finish reading everything. It is chocked full of very good info for sure!

Thanks for sharing Wendy.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

5. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (05-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    I found this site while I was waiting for my ekkie girl Leyla Belle to come home. It took a few times of going over to the site to finish reading everything. It is chocked full of very good info for sure!

Thanks for sharing Wendy.
    You are very welcome De'Andrea

There's another good one at http://www.eclectusparrots.net. I know the owner of this one and she's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    There's another good one at http://www.eclectusparrots.net. I know the owner of this one and she's great!
    Thanks Debra

Parrots

12 parrots
    I love that site...had really helped me with Tara

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (05-30-2013), Honesty (05-30-2013)

Parrots

eclectus, macaw
    I visited the only person with Lovebirds I could find, and got two adults and a baby to handfeed.
    He had a pair of Eclectus that were in a nest box, and were sitting on 3 eggs, and one that was a single male. They were moulting, and looked pretty bedraggled. But it was HARD not to snatch one up and run! LOL If the headaches stay away, and everything goes well with the Lovebirds, I hope to get an "E" one day. I'm happy to read that they have so much personality; they always seem to be such quiet birds when I see them. I have a lot of learning to do before getting one, though. This seems like an excellent place to learn https://electrus.company.com/

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Eclectus have different diets and are great talkers. Definitely special birds.

What are the names of your lovebirds? Have you had them long?